Survivor 39 FINALE Exit Interviews with the Final 5 + Kellee Kim
From the red carpet right after the FINALE at CBS Television City, Rob Cesternino interviews the final five players from Survivor: Island of the Idols, and has a bonus interview with Kellee Kim.
“Survivor Winners” Page
- Check out the new “Survivor Winners” page in preparation for Survivor: Winners at War (Season 40).
- Check out the winner page for the winner of Survivor: Island of the Idols Tommy Sheehan.
First, Rob speaks with the winner of Survivor: Island of the Idols Tommy Sheehan. Tommy was a 26-year-old 4th grade teacher from Long Beach, New York. Tommy was able to maneuver throughout the game with an old-school social game and used those strong social bonds and likability to get all the way to the Final Tribal Council and ultimately win the title of Sole Survivor in an 8-2-0 vote.
Second, Rob speaks with the first runner-up of Survivor: Island of the Idols Dean Kowalski. Dean was a 29-year-old tech salesman from New York City. Dean was targeted at the swap for being a social and challenge threat. After being saved by Kellee’s idol, he was able to recover, then won Individual Immunity, a Hidden Immunity Idol, and an Idol Nullifier. This allowed him to get to Final Tribal Council, but he only earned 2 votes.
Third, Rob speaks with the second runner-up of Survivor: Island of the Idols Noura Salman. Noura was a 36-year-old entrepreneur from North Potomac, Maryland. Noura was a very erratic player with a hyper personality that made her a target early on. Noura also showed her strength in the challenges, including winning the Final Immunity Challenge. She ultimately earned no votes at the Final Tribal Council.
Fourth, Rob speaks with the 4th place finisher of Survivor: Island of the Idols Lauren Beck. Lauren was a 29-year-old nanny from Glendale, California. Lauren played a very strong social game throughout. She was rarely targeted until the final four, where she was perceived as the biggest threat by Noura, Tommy, and Dean. She ultimately lost the fire-making challenge to Dean on day 38, and became the 10th member of the jury.
Fifth, Rob speaks with the 5th place finisher of Survivor: Island of the Idols Janet Carbin. Janet was a 59-year-old chief lifeguard from Palm Bay, Florida. At the merge, Janet was in the minority after coming to the aid of Kellee and trying to organize a blindside of Dan. Janet never gave up, ended up finding two Hidden Immunity Idols, but had her idol was nullified by Dean at the final 5, sending her home on day 37, making her the 9th member of the jury.
Lastly, in a bonus interview, Rob speaks with the 13th place finisher of Survivor: Island of the Idols Kellee Kim. Kellee was a 29-year-old MBA student from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Kellee had a very sharp mind for the game,saving Dean by giving him an idol in order to blindside Jack in the pre-merge. Kellee found two more Hidden Immunity Idols but was blindsided with them both on day 22, making her the second member of the jury. Kellee had the courage to speak up after multiple instances of inappropriate touching by Dan, but was ultimately voted out of the game soon after.
Schedule of the RHAP Survivor: Island of the Idols Finale Podcasts
- 12/18 – Survivor 39 Finale Know-It-Alls with Rob Cesternino and Stephen Fishbach
- 12/19 – Survivor 39 Finale Exit Interviews with Rob Cesternino and the Final 5 + Kellee Kim
- 12/19 – Survivor 39 Finale Feedback with Rob Cesternino and Mike Bloom
- 12/20 – Survivor 39 Finale Survivor Global with Shannon Gaitz and Nick Iadanza
- 12/21 – Survivor 39 Finale Why ____ Won with David Bloomberg and Jessica Lewis
- 12/22 – Survivor 39 Finale RHAP B&B with Mike Bloom, Liana Boraas, and Eric Stein
- 12/23 – Survivor 39 Finale This Week in Survivor with Rob Cesternino, Jordan Kalish, and Mike Zahalsky
Past RHAP Survivor: Island of the Idols Exit Interviews
- 9/26 – Survivor 39 Premiere Exit Interview with Rob Cesternino and Ronnie Bardah
- 10/3 – Survivor 39 Episode 2 Exit Interview with Rob Cesternino and Molly Byman
- 10/10 – Survivor 39 Episode 3 Exit Interview with Rob Cesternino and Vince Moua
- 10/17 – Survivor 39 Episode 4 Exit Interview with Rob Cesternino and Chelsea Walker
- 10/24 – Survivor 39 Episode 5 Exit Interview with Rob Cesternino and Tom Laidlaw
- 10/31 – Survivor 39 Episode 6 Exit Interview with Rob Cesternino and Jason Linden
- 11/7 – Survivor 39 Episode 7 Exit Interview with Rob Cesternino and Jack Nichting
- 11/20 – Survivor 39 Episode 9 Exit Interview with Rob Cesternino and Jamal Shipman
- 12/5 – Survivor 39 Episode 12 Exit Interview with Rob Cesternino and Karishma Patel
- 12/12 – Survivor 39 Episode 13 Exit Interview with Rob Cesternino and Elaine Stott
- All Survivor: Island of the Idols content on Rob Has a Podcast
- Survivor: Island Of The Idols Cast (from CBS.com)