Survivor 39 Exit Interview with the Second Player Voted Out
Rob Cesternino is back to interview the second player voted out of Survivor: Island of the Idols in the second exit interview of Survivor‘s 39th season. This week, Rob speaks with Molly Byman from the Vokai tribe after she was voted out of the game by a 7-2-1 vote. Rob and Molly discuss the speculation behind what “Island of the Idols” meant, how her and Noura’s relationship soured at camp, and her plan to have the easy vote out of either Noura or Jason. They also talk about how and why Molly thinks the tribe turned on her at Vokai’s first vote, why she felt confident that Noura would go home, and much more from Molly’s short-lived 6-day tenure in the game.
Molly Byman is a 28-year old law student originally from Boston, Massachusetts, but currently resides in Durham, North Carolina. Comparing her personality to Parvati Shallow, Molly said she wanted to capture her balance of being charming while also manipulative, and also said she related to Wendell, by being able to remain emotionally neutral. Molly went on Survivor to get a behind-the-scenes look at the game she loves, and to test her mind, body, and social abilities.
Schedule of the RHAP Survivor: Island of the Idols Episode 2 Podcasts
- 10/2 – Survivor 39 Episode 2 Know-It-Alls with Rob Cesternino and Stephen Fishbach
- 10/3 – Survivor 39 Episode 2 Exit Interview with Rob Cesternino and the Second Player Voted Out
- 10/4 – Survivor 39 Episode 2 Recap with Rob Cesternino and Bradley Kleihege
- 10/5 – Survivor 39 Episode 2 RHAP B&B with Mike Bloom, Liana Boraas, and Haley Strong
- 10/6 – Survivor 39 Episode 2 Feedback with Rob Cesternino and Shannon Gaitz
- 10/7 – Survivor 39 Episode 2 Why ____ Lost with David Bloomberg and Jessica Lewis
- 10/8 – Survivor 39 Episode 2 Wiggle Room with Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler and This Week in Survivor with Rob Cesternino, Jordan Kalish, and Paul Asleson
- All Survivor: Island of the Idols content on Rob Has a Podcast
- Survivor: Island Of The Idols Cast (from CBS.com)