Amy and Haley discuss The Bachelorette Season 13 Episode 8, as JoJo Fletcher goes on four hometown dates with Eric Bigger, Bryan Abasolo, Peter Kraus, and Dean Unglert.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- Rachel’s date in Baltimore, Maryland with Eric, including his visit from an old friend on the basketball court and recounting how he met Rachel on live TV with his family.
- Bryan’s hometown date in Miami, Florida, playing chess with the locals
- Bryan’s mother who threatened to kill Rachel
- Peter’s hometown date in Madison, Wisconsin, including his mother’s comment that he wasn’t ready for marriage and his triple date with his friends.
- Dean’s hometown date in Aspen, Colorado, which centered around his strained relationship with his father
- the surprise elimination at the rose ceremony
- listener questions and more!
Amy and Haley have long been out of the draft that Mike Bloom ran away with. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point results for the week.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!
Reality TV RHAP-ups: Reality TV Podcasts
Friends of Rob Has a Podcast
Bachelor, MTV Challenge and Reality TV Podcasts