Amy and Haley recap The Bachelorette Season 13 Episode 4, as Rachel Lindsay goes on a one on one date with Dean, as well as a spelling bee group date.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- The conclusion of the cocktail party
- The elimination of Diggy, Bryce, and Brady
- Diggy’s gracious exit
- Lee’s continuing troublesome behavior
- Rachel feeling uncertain about Bryan being too charming
- The travel dates beginning, starting with Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Dean’s one-on-one date with Rachel where they fly in the Goodyear blimp, or “bimp”
- Dean’s tragic backstory losing his mom to breast cancer when he was a teenager
- The spelling bee group date with Alex, Anthony, Peter, Bryan, Jonathan, Adam, Matt, Kenny, Lee, Iggy, Eric, Will, and Josiah
- Josiah winning the spelling bee
- Iggy being “protective of Rachel”
- Jack being on deck for the next one-on-one
- Rachel telling Peter she’s licensed to practice in Wisconsin
- The cliffhanger ending with Lee and Kenny’s conflict
- Bryan’s past as a reality contestant on “The Player” hosted by Boston Rob
- Rachel’s tweet to Leah Block who then deleted her account
- Quick update on Bachelor in Paradise resuming filming
- listener questions and more!
Amy and Haley review the latest draft scores, with Mike Bloom (@aMikeBloomType) taking a strong lead with sleeper pick Dean on his draft. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point results this week.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!