Winner of Survivor: Borneo (Season 1): Richard Hatch
Richard Hatch was named the winner of Survivor: Borneo (Season 1) during the finale on August 23, 2000. He defeated runner-up Kelly Wiglesworth by a vote of 4-3. At the time of his win, Richard was a 39-year-old corporate trainer from Newport, Rhode Island. Richard’s strategy of creating an alliance formed the blueprint for future Survivor players and how the game would be played to this day. Richard is the only winner to be announced at the Final Tribal Council.
In addition to Survivor: Borneo, Richard competed on Survivor: All-Stars (Season 8). He was voted out on day 15, finishing in 14th place.
Richard Hatch’s Appearances on Rob Has a Podcast
- Richard Hatch on Survivor Heroes vs. Villains – April 23, 2010
- Richard Hatch on Survivor, Celebrity Apprentice and Life After Prison – March 19, 2012
- Richard Hatch Breaks Down the Survivor Philippines Gameplay – November 30, 2012
- Richard Hatch on the Shifting Balance of Power on Survivor – May 2, 2013
- Richard Hatch Talks Gervase 2.0 on Survivor Blood vs Water – November 21, 2013
- Survivor 2014: Richard Hatch & Parvati Recap Cagayan Episode 11 – May 10, 2014
- Survivor 2014: Richard Hatch Recaps San Juan Del Sur Episode 10 – November 27, 2014
- Survivor 2015: Richard Hatch Recaps Survivor Worlds Apart Episode 10 – April 24, 2015
- Richard Hatch Interview: The Survivor Winner on the Biggest Loser – January 20, 2016
- Survivor 32 Kaoh Rong | Episode 9 Recap | guest Richard Hatch – April 15, 2016
- Survivor 34, Episode 3 Recap | Richard Hatch – March 23, 2017