Winner of Survivor: Micronesia (Season 16): Parvati Shallow
Parvati Shallow was named the winner of Survivor: Micronesia (also known as Survivor: Micronesia — Fans vs. Favorites) (Season 16) during the finale on May 11, 2008. She defeated runner-up Amanda Kimmel by a vote of 5-3. At the time of her win, Parvati was a 25-year-old charity organizer from Los Angeles, California. Parvati helped form the Black Widow Brigade alliance to dominate the men and then convinced her best ally Amanda to bring her to the Final Tribal Council, where she was able to claim victory. Parvati is the first person to ever play two hidden immunity idols at the same tribal council and the first person to win the same challenge in two different seasons.
In addition to Survivor: Micronesia, Parvati previously competed on Survivor: Cook Islands (Season 13). She was voted out on Day 36, finishing in 5th place.
After Survivor: Micronesia, Parvati competed on Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (Season 20). She made it all the way to day 39, finishing in 2nd place.
Parvati Shallow’s Appearances on Rob Has a Podcast
- Rob Has a Parvcast: Parvati on Rob, Russell & More – April 15, 2011
- Parvati Shallow on Going Around the World for Free – July 8, 2011
- Parvcast III: Around the World and Back with Parvati – November 4, 2011
- An Interview with Miss Survivor Finalist, Parvati Shallow – February 3, 2012
- Watch Parvati Shallow Accept the Miss Survivor Crown – February 18, 2012
- Parvati Shallow on the Foolish Philippines Final Four and Finale – December 14, 2012
- Russell, Parvati Discuss the Miss Survivor Write-In Controversy – February 4, 2013
- Survivor 2014: Richard Hatch & Parvati Recap Cagayan Episode 11 – May 10, 2014
- Survivor 2014: Parvati on the San Juan Del Sur Merge & Voicemails with Josh Wigler – November 6, 2014
- Parvati Shallow recaps Survivor Kaoh Rong Episode 12 – May 5, 2016