Winner of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X (Season 33): Adam Klein
Adam Klein was named the winner of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X (Season 33) during the finale on December 14, 2016. He defeated runners-up Ken McNickle and Hannah Shapiro by a unanimous vote of 10-0-0. At the time of his win, Adam was a 25-year-old homeless shelter manager from San Francisco, California. Adam’s strong social bonds and strategic mind helped him win the game at the Final Tribal Council. Adam was only the second winner to ever participate in a rock draw, the first being Tyson Apostol. Adam set the record for the latest discovery of a hidden immunity idol on day 37, which was later tied by Ben Driebergen.
In addition to Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, Adam competed on Survivor: Winners at War (Season 40). He was voted out on day 23, and spent 12 days on the Edge of Extinction before being eliminated on day 35, finishing in 12th place.
Adam Klein’s Appearances on Rob Has a Podcast
- Survivor 33, Finale Top 6 Interviews with Kim Spradlin – December 14, 2016
- Adam Klein’s Super-Duper Survivor Post-Game Interview – January 15, 2017
- Survivor 34, Episode 12 Recap | Adam Klein – May 11, 2017
- Survivor Know-it-Oz | Australian Survivor Week 5 with Adam Klein (Ep 10 & 11) – August 31, 2017
- Survivor 35 Finale Feedback Show with Josh Wigler & Adam Klein – December 21, 2017
- Survivor Know-It-Alls | Ghost Island Episode 6 Recap LIVE from RENO – March 28, 2018
- Big Brother Canada 6 | March 29 | Thursday Double Eviction Recap Podcast – March 29, 2018
- Survivor Know-It-Alls | LIVE Boston | Ghost Island Episode 10 Recap – April 25, 2018
- Survivor RE-NO-It-Alls | David vs. Goliath Episode 5 Recap LIVE from Reno Nevada – October 24, 2018
- Survivor 40 DEEP DIVE | Adam Klein – May 26, 2020