Sequester 4 | Episode 5 Recap | Ovi Kabir and Bobby Goodsby
It’s Monday, and that could only mean one thing! Taran Armstrong is LIVE once again to discuss all-things Sequester! After a one-week hiatus from both Sequester and the podcast, we’re back once again to recap episode 5. Bring on the new year and bring on this week’s episode. Taran is joined by 2 special guests, Ovi Kabir (@TheOviKabir) and Bobby Goodsby (@GoodsbyBobby) to break down episode 5.
Taran will be back LIVE each Monday night to recap the Sunday night episode. Follow along week by week as Taran takes you through the series!
What were your thoughts on episode 5? Share all of your Sequester thoughts with us on Twitter by tagging Reality TV RHAPups @rhapups and using the hashtags #RHAP #sequester!
This season’s cast includes:
- Brendon Smith, College Student
- Josh Abbott, Bartender
- Billy Ceo, Rapper
- Natalie Stine, Tax Specialist
- Brent Wolgamott, Rob Has A Podcast Podcaster
- Rachel Stearns, Sales Account Manager
- Katie Hopkins, Outdoor Coordinator
- Marcelo Veron, Account Manager
- Jordan West, Delivery Driver & Season 3 Contestant
- Spencer Brief, Sales Rep
- Muna Abdulahi, Paralegal
- Shirin Oskooi, Tech & Poker Innovator/Reality Star
- Jacob Jones, Social Media Manager
More Sequester season 4 coverage:
Bachelor, MTV Challenge and Reality TV Podcasts