Sequester 4 | Episode 3 Recap | Melissa Deni
A new season of Sequester is upon us, and the one and only Taran Armstrong is back from his post-Big Brother break to recap the premiere episode. Taran is joined by fellow Live Feed Correspondent, Melissa Deni (@itsmelissaaa). Taran will be back LIVE each Monday night to recap the Sunday night episode. Follow along week by week as Taran takes you through the series!
Taran and Melissa recap episode 3 of Sequester season 4. They walk through this week’s episode.
What were your thoughts on episode 3? Share all of your Sequester thoughts with us on Twitter by tagging Reality TV RHAPups @rhapups and using the hashtags #RHAP #sequester!
This season’s cast includes:
- Brendon Smith, College Student
- Josh Abbott, Bartender
- Billy Ceo, Rapper
- Natalie Stine, Tax Specialist
- Brent Wolgamott, Rob Has A Podcast Podcaster
- Rachel Stearns, Sales Account Manager
- Katie Hopkins, Outdoor Coordinator
- Marcelo Veron, Account Manager
- Jordan West, Delivery Driver & Season 3 Contestant
- Spencer Brief, Sales Rep
- Muna Abdulahi, Paralegal
- Shirin Oskooi, Tech & Poker Innovator/Reality Star
- Jacob Jones, Social Media Manager
More Sequester season 4 coverage:
Sequester 4 | Preseason Interviews
Sequester 4 | Premiere Recap | Rob Cesternino
Sequester 4 | Episode 2 Recap & Exit Interview | Matt Liguori and Chantele Francis
Bachelor, MTV Challenge and Reality TV Podcasts