Winner of Survivor: San Juan del Sur (Season 29): Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson was named the winner of Survivor: San Juan del Sur (also known as Survivor: San Juan del Sur — Blood vs. Water) (Season 29) during the finale on December 17, 2014. She defeated runners-up Jaclyn Schultz and Missy Payne by a vote of 5-2-1. At the time of her win, Natalie was a 28-year-old CrossFit coach/physical therapy student from Edgewater, New Jersey. Natalie was an aggressive player who orchestrated several blindsides and earned the jury’s respect due to her tactical gameplay, and strong physical and social game. Natalie and her sister Nadiya were the first players from The Amazing Race to play Survivor and even after Nadiya was voted out first, Natalie managed to win the game.
Natalie also competed on The Amazing Race 21 with her sister Nadiya, winning two legs before being eliminated in the second-to-last leg in 4th place. They returned to place on The Amazing Race 24 as all-stars and were the first team eliminated.
Natalie Anderson’s Appearances on Rob Has a Podcast
- Survivor 2014: Interviews with the Winner and Final 5 of San Juan Del Sur – December 18, 2014
- Natalie Anderson Explains How She Won Survivor San Juan Del Sur – January 14, 2015
- Natalie Anderson: Miss Survivor 2015 Finalist Interview – February 7, 2015
- The LIVE 2015 Miss Survivor Debates – February 10, 2015
- Survivor 2015: The Twinnies on the Season 30 Premiere & Voicemail with Josh Wigler – February 26, 2015
- Catching up with Miss Survivor, Natalie Anderson – June 24, 2015
- Survivor Kaoh Rong Episode 2 Recap with Natalie Anderson – February 28, 2016
- Survivor Know It Alls | Kaoh Rong Episode 9 Recap LIVE from NYC – April 13, 2016
- Natalie Anderson Talks Survivor Game Changers – April 21, 2017