Rob Cesternino welcomes the winner and all of the the Final 5 players from Survivor San Juan Del Sur to the podcast to discuss the very exciting finale to the season. Rob ends up speaking with Natalie Anderson, Jaclyn Shultz, Missy Payne, Keith Nale and Baylor Wilson all in one podcast.
Exit Interview with Natalie Anderson, the winner of Survivor San Juan Del Sur
Rob asks Natalie the following questions and more:
- Going in to last night’s show, did Natalie think that she was the winner?
- Why did Natalie vote out Baylor at the Final 5 instead of Missy?
- Why couldn’t Natalie have just told Keith to vote out Missy?
- Did Natalie intentionally try to make big moves at these late tribal councils to impress the jury?
- How did Natalie handle Keith in the 2-2-2 vote?
- How did Natalie have to change her game after Jeremy was voted out?
- If Nadiya was on Hunahpu and Natalie was on Coyopa, would Natalie have been the first player voted out and would Nadiya have won the game?
- How does Natalie feel about winning the RHAP Fan Favorite player of the season?
Rob’s Exit Interview with Jaclyn Shultz, runner-up of Survivor San Juan Del Sur
Rob asks Jaclyn the following questions and more:
- Was there any way that Jaclyn could have won the game?
- Was it frustrating to her that people seemed to give more of the credit to Jon than to her during the game?
- What happened to Jaclyn when she fell from the fireman’s pole
- What was it about the other guys that alienated her while Jon was on exile island?
- Has Jaclyn considered a run for Miss Survivor?
Rob’s Exit Interview with Missy Payne, Third Place finisher on Survivor San Juan Del Sur
Rob speaks with Missy about the following topics:
- How is Missy’s ankle doing?
- Over the past few years, we’ve seen a lot of woman who play the Mom role take a lot of abuse at the final tribal council. What is it about “playing the Mom” on Survivor that inspires so much scorn from the jury?
- Is Missy upset with Reed still after seeing the show last night?
- Why was Missy on board with the plan to get rid of Jeremy from the alliance of 6 at Final 10?
- Was Missy on board with Jon’s plan to have Jaclyn and Baylor voted out at the Final 5 & 4 to set up a Jon, Missy and Natalie final 3?
Rob’s Exit Interview with Keith Nale, Fourth Place finisher of Survivor San Juan Del Sur
Rob asks Keith the following questions and more:
- Did Keith know just how close he was to winning the game?
- Keith seemed upset with Natalie in the final tribal council, why did he give her his vote?
- How much did Keith’s practice help with his win in the final five immunity challenge?
- How did playing the game with Wes improve his and Keith’s relationship?
- Did Keith ever realize that it was Reed who took the idol out of his bag?
Rob’s Exit Interview with Baylor Wilson, Fifth Place finisher on Survivor San Juan Del Sur
- Why did Baylor push so hard to get rid of Jon at the final 5?
- How did Baylor feel after Reed’s speech to Missy at the final tribal council?
- Did Baylor ever feel comfortable about the first vote of the season where Josh wrote her name down?
- What was the nature of Baylor’s relationship with Alec
- What was Baylor’s stickiest situation in the game