Bachelor | Season 25 Episode 2 RHAPup
Off to Nemacolin we go to RHAPup episode 2 of the Bachelor! Amy (@RHAPRecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) bring their roses and hot takes as they take a close look at Matt James and his lovely ladies. Matt may be a new addition to the Bachelor franchise, but he’s finding his footing and potentially finding the love of his life.
In the Bachelor RHAP-up podcast, Amy and Haley talk about the Bachelor Season 25 Episode 2 with Matt James, including first 1-on-1 dates and the wedding dress group date.
- the drama between Victoria and Marylynn and Victoria’s overall behavior
- Bri’s one-on-one date and her revelation about her upbringing with a teenage mother
- the group date featuring a wedding dress photoshoot and game of capture-the-heart
- Lauren receiving the group date rose
- Sarah’s one-on-one date with Matt and discussion about her father’s ALS diagnosis
- Abigail’s secret signal to Matt
- Marylynn getting an orchid from Matt
- Sarah fainting at the rose ceremony
- listener questions and more!
Who is getting your rose after this episode? Who isn’t here for the right reasons? Share all of your Bachelor thoughts with us on Twitter by tagging Reality TV RHAPups @rhapups and using the hashtag #RHAP!
In case you missed it, Amy, Haley, and Mari drafted their Bachelor dream teams. Check below to see how their teams are doing each week:
1. Bri (communications manager, 24)
2. Serena P (publicist, 22)
3. Sarah (broadcast journalist, 24)
4. Anna (copywriter, 24)
5. Khaylah (healthcare advocate, 28)
6. Jessenia (social media marketer, 27)
7. Mari (marketing director, 24)
8. Marylynn (event coordinator, 28)
9. Serena C (flight attendant, 24)
10. Kimberly (airline recruiter, 28)
1. Chelsea (runway model, 28)
2. Rachael (graphic designer, 24)
3. MJ (hair stylist, 23)
4. Illeana (health food developer, 25)
5. Lauren (corporate attorney, 29)
6. Saneh (IT consultant, 25)
7. Victoria (queen, 27)
8. Katie (bank marketing manager, 29)
9. Corrinne (marketing manager, 22)
10. Carolyn (journalist, 30)
1. Abigail (client financial manager, 25)
2. Alicia (professional ballerina, 24)
3. Casandra (social worker, 25)
4. Magi (pharmacist, 32)
5. Kristin (attorney, 27)
6. Pieper (graduate student, 23)
7. Kit (fashion entrepreneur, 21)
8. Kaili (hostess, 26)
9. Amber (nursing student, 30)
10. Alana (photographer, 23)
1. Emani (realtor, 25)
2. Sydney (marketing specialist, 28)
3. Any contestant not in official bios who may show up later
Will you accept more Bachelor Nation coverage?
The Bachelorette, The Bachelor & Bachelor in Paradise recaps and reviews on the Bachelor RHAP-up show.