Bachelor | Season 25 Premiere Episode RHAPup
Strap in and get ready for an all-new season of the Bachelor. This season’s eligible bachelor is Matt James, friend of former Bachelorette contestant, Tyler Cameron. Love is in the air in Pennsylvania as Matt and his 32 women begin their journey together. Similar to
Clare’s Tayshia’s season, Matt and his ladies leaves the confines of the classic Bachelor Mansion behind to head east.
- the new setting at Nemacolin
- first impressions of Matt James as the lead
- the video packages shown of some of the women including Alicia, Sarah, and Abigail.
- the good and the bad of the limo entrances, including Alicia’s ballet dancing, Katie’s vibrator, Khaylah’s pick-up truck, MJ’s pizza car, Kit’s Bentey, and Victoria’s crowns
- Matt’s opening prayer before the toast
- Abigail’s first impression rose
- Matt’s conversations with the women at the cocktail party and the mini-dates
- the preview, including more women showing up later in the season
- listener questions and more!
Are there any girls that aren’t here for the right reasons? Who is standing out to you after night one? Share all of your Bachelor thoughts with us on Twitter by tagging Reality TV RHAPups @rhapups and using the hashtag #RHAP!
The current Draft Scores after night one are: Amy takes an early lead after week 1 with 26 points, Mari has 22, Haley has 14, and the listeners have 1 point with the potential for more on their team. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point details.
In case you missed it, Amy, Haley, and Mari drafted their Bachelor dream teams. Check below to see how their teams are doing each week:
1. Bri (communications manager, 24)
2. Serena P (publicist, 22)
3. Sarah (broadcast journalist, 24)
4. Anna (copywriter, 24)
5. Khaylah (healthcare advocate, 28)
6. Jessenia (social media marketer, 27)
7. Mari (marketing director, 24)
8. Marylynn (event coordinator, 28)
9. Serena C (flight attendant, 24)
10. Kimberly (airline recruiter, 28)
1. Chelsea (runway model, 28)
2. Rachael (graphic designer, 24)
3. MJ (hair stylist, 23)
4. Illeana (health food developer, 25)
5. Lauren (corporate attorney, 29)
6. Saneh (IT consultant, 25)
7. Victoria (queen, 27)
8. Katie (bank marketing manager, 29)
9. Corrinne (marketing manager, 22)
10. Carolyn (journalist, 30)
1. Abigail (client financial manager, 25)
2. Alicia (professional ballerina, 24)
3. Casandra (social worker, 25)
4. Magi (pharmacist, 32)
5. Kristin (attorney, 27)
6. Pieper (graduate student, 23)
7. Kit (fashion entrepreneur, 21)
8. Kaili (hostess, 26)
9. Amber (nursing student, 30)
10. Alana (photographer, 23)
1. Emani (realtor, 25)
2. Sydney (marketing specialist, 28)
3. Any contestant not in official bios who may show up later
Will you accept more Bachelor Nation coverage?
The Bachelorette, The Bachelor & Bachelor in Paradise recaps and reviews on the Bachelor RHAP-up show.