This week Jordan is joined by his slop brother and Big Brother Canada 3’s runner up Godfrey Mangwiza. Jordan interviews Godfrey about his upbringing in Zimbabwe (4:38), his preparation prior to playing Big Brother (32:00) and his experiences in the house (54:06). Things discussed in this episode include:
- The many nuances of Godfrey’s strategy (including asking “would you rather” questions among other things)
- Godfrey’s initial game plan
- Godfrey’s thoughts on The Ginja Ninja
- Godfrey’s perspective on what happened during Week 5 (Jordan’s blindside)
- Whether the various stories Godfrey told about his life were true
- And much more!