The Survivor Know-It-Alls Recap David vs. Goliath Episodes 10 & 11 LIVE
LIVE after episodes 10 & 11 of Survivor: David vs. Goliath, Rob Cesternino & Stephen Fishbach recap the episode and take your questions!
After a busy double episode that featured the loss of challenge beast Alec and Don CARLione, Stephen exclaimed his delight for how great the episodes were. Stephen also liked Gabby’s move to finally get Carl out of the game. For Christian, Rob really did not like the move.
Rob postulated what would happen if Christian and Gabby voted out Angelina to keep the David majority. Stephen also liked this move because it takes out Carl’s power base, and gets her back in the alliance. Stephen also said that everyone should drag Angelina to the end.
When it came to the first immunity challenge, Rob said it was one of his favorite challenges of all time. Stephen thought this episode went very well for Mike.
As for the second immunity challenge, Rob and Stephen thought Carl should’ve won the immunity challenge. Both of them also didn’t love how the show made Nick sneak off for the idol, and liked the Chris Noble one better. Rob also can now see a path to Kara and Mike winning after tonight.
This Week in Survivor Podcasts
- Thursday 11/29 – Survivor Exit Interviews | Latest Players Out from David vs. Goliath – 11/29/18
- Friday 11/30 – Survivor Bonus Coverage: LIVE Call-ins from the RHAP Listeners
- Saturday 12/1 – James Lim Recaps Episodes 10 & 11 of Survivor: David vs. Goliath
- Saturday 12/1 – RHAP B&B with Mike Bloom and Liana Boraas with guest Jessica Liese
- Sunday 12/2 – Survivor 37 Episodes 10 & 11 Feedback Show with Roark Luskin
- Sunday 12/2 – Why _____ Lost with David Bloomberg and Jessica Lewis
- Tuesday 12/4 – Wiggle Room with Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler