The Survivor Know-It-Alls Recap David vs. Goliath Episode 6
After episode 6 of Survivor: David vs. Goliath, Rob Cesternino & Stephen Fishbach recap the episode.
After Rob and his family of The Incredibles spent Halloween night trick-or-treating, Rob Cesternino and Stephen Fishbach discussed the last episode before the merge and everything that led to the boot of Lyrsa Torres and her lime green members-only jacket. Rob and Stephen agreed that this was a better move for Mike and think it could be a good move for Nick conceding this battle to Mike. Stephen thought it would be Angelina and Rob initially thought Mike would quit, which he was very happy to not see happen.
Rob also wonders if Alec could be an easy target at the merge for flipping on Natalia and having Kara against him. Stephen also noted that Mike White had a great night. Rob enjoyed how conflicted Jeff was during the Immunity challenge, in between berating the Jabeni tribe and trying to motivate them.
When comparing who they think has winner upside going into the merge, Rob and Stephen think that Nick, Christian, Gabby, Alison, John, Davie, Carl, and Elizabeth all have a chance to win. Stephen also thinks Kara has a shot. Stephen also liked when Lyrsa was not giving Angelina the time of day while Rob thought she should’ve kept her options open and at least entertained her
This Week in Survivor Podcasts
- Thursday 11/1 – Survivor Exit Interview | Latest Player Out from David vs. Goliath – 11/1/18
- Thursday 11/1 – Randy Bailey Recaps Episode 6 of Survivor: David vs. Goliath
- Saturday 11/3 – Survivor 37 Episode 6 Feedback Show with Ali Lasher
- Saturday 11/3 – RHAP B&B with Mike Bloom and Liana Boraas with guest Nick Iadanza
- Sunday 11/4 – Why _____ Lost with David Bloomberg and Jessica Lewis
- Tuesday 11/6 – Wiggle Room with Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler