Rob Cesternino talks with Jeremiah Panhorst from Mad Men Podcast and PostShowRecaps.com about what the listeners had to say about this week’s episode of Survivor San Juan Del Sur.
Rob and Jeremiah discuss the following questions from the RHAP community:
- Should Missy have been Reed’s target this week instead of Jon?
- Was Reed’s plan too complicated for his alliance to handle?
- Is there anybody that Keith can beat in the Final 3?
- Is Baylor capable of thinking on her own in the game?
- Did the “Previously On” segment ruin this week’s outcome for viewers?
- Who would win in a nugget eating contest between Wes Nale and Primetime Alex Stein #99?
- Would “stick to the plan” ever work as a method to create anarchy for a player with their back against the wall?
- Is there always a winner’s edit?
- What could Jon and Jaclyn fight about next week?
Upcoming Show Schedule
It’s a crazy week for Survivor coverage on RHAP. Here’s what’s coming up
Monday – Rob’s interview with Wes Nale
Tuesday – Rob talks with John and Candice Cody about Survivor San Juan Del Sur
Wednesday – Survivor Know-It-Alls LIVE after the Double Episode of Survivor at 10:15 pm ET
Thursday – Rob’s exit interviews with the latest players kicked off Survivor.
Friday – Rob’s podcast with Tyson about Wednesday’s Double Episode of Survivor
Watch This Week’s Survivor Know-It-Alls:
Watch the Show on YouTube – SUBSCRIBE on Youtube – Listen to the Podcast
Listen to Rob’s Interview about this Episode with Richard Hatch
Listen to Rob’s Interview with Richard about this week’s episode.