Rob Cesternino talks with the latest player
voted off who quit Survivor this week on our Rob has a Podcast exit interview
Exit Interview with Julie McGree who quit Survivor San Juan Del Sur in Episode 7 on November 5, 2014
- After making it almost half way through the game, why would Julie decide to quit now?
- What was the biggest reason that Julie wanted to leave?
- Is it true that Julie wanted to leave in this episode to be reunited with John and not have to be on the Jury?
- Is John Rocker that awesome that he was worth a chance to win a million dollars and certainly the opportunity to win tens of thousands of dollars in prize money?
- How big of a deal was the #TrailMixScandal?
- Did Missy’s pitch make Julie want to quit the game even more?
- Who were the other tribe mates that most got under her skin?
- Was Julie instuled when John Rocker said that it bothered him to be beat by “a girl”?
- What was John Rocker’s reaction to learning that Julie quit the game?
Survivor Know-It-Alls from 11/05/14
Watch the Show on YouTube – Listen to the Podcast