Sequester 4 | Episode 4 Exit Interviews
With such a jam-packed week of Sequester, Taran Armstrong is bringing you some BONUS coverage. In this week’s exit interviews, Taran catches up with Shirin Oskooi and Rachel Stearns. They dive deeper into the game and learn more about their experiences playing.
Taran will be back LIVE each Monday night to recap the Sunday night episode. Follow along week by week as Taran takes you through the series!
What were your thoughts on episode 4? Share all of your Sequester thoughts with us on Twitter by tagging Reality TV RHAPups @rhapups and using the hashtags #RHAP #sequester!
In case you missed it, Taran was joined by Mari Forth and Josh Wigler to recap episode 4. Watch that coverage here!
This season’s cast includes:
- Brendon Smith, College Student
- Josh Abbott, Bartender
- Billy Ceo, Rapper
- Natalie Stine, Tax Specialist
- Brent Wolgamott, Rob Has A Podcast Podcaster
- Rachel Stearns, Sales Account Manager
- Katie Hopkins, Outdoor Coordinator
- Marcelo Veron, Account Manager
- Jordan West, Delivery Driver & Season 3 Contestant
- Spencer Brief, Sales Rep
- Muna Abdulahi, Paralegal
- Shirin Oskooi, Tech & Poker Innovator/Reality Star
- Jacob Jones, Social Media Manager
More Sequester season 4 coverage:
Sequester 4 | Preseason Interviews
Sequester 4 | Premiere Recap | Rob Cesternino
Sequester 4 | Episode 2 Recap & Exit Interview | Matt Liguori and Chantele Francis
Sequester 4 | Episode 3 Recap | Melissa Deni
Sequester 4 | Episode 4 Recap | Josh Wigler and Mari Forth
Bachelor, MTV Challenge and Reality TV Podcasts