Amy and Haley talk about how Chris Harrison makes the couples split up to go on new dates on The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart Episode 4.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- Chris Harrison’s announcement to start the show, telling couples that some of them will be going on new dates with different people than they are paired up with
- the date assignments: Chris and Rudi, Jamie and Ryan, and Julia and Brandon
- Julia and Brandon’s date lasting much longer than the other two dates
- Julia breaking things off with Sheridan after the date
- Brandon and Savannah’s conversation resulting in Savannah leaving
- Brandon and Julia continuing on as a couple
- Bri saying “I love you” to Chris after the performance
- Natascha revealing to Julia about Brandon’s intentions right before the performance
- the celeb judges: Rachel and Bryan, Andy Grammer, and Toni Braxton
- the performances and song assignments of each couple
- the elimination of Brandon and Julia
- predictions of which couple might win
- listener questions and more!
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!