Amy and Haley talk about the shift in the show as couples must leave or pair off and compete for celebrity judges on The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart Episode 3.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- Chris Harrison’s announcement to start the show, telling couples that love comes first and they must either pair up or head out
- Gabe deciding to leave, and Ruby leaving as a result
- the Julia, Savannah, and Brandon drama
- Bekah and Danny’s one-on-one date with stylist and photoshoot
- Ryan and Natascha’s one-on-one date to see Chris Lane and Lauren Bushnell Lane
- the couples who choose to stay on the show: Bri and Chris, Bekah and Danny, Jamie and Trevor, Matt and Rudi, Natascha and Ryan, Julia and Sheridan, Brandon and Savannah
- Chris announcing they are competing as duets in front of celebrity and Bachelor nation judges each week, and the winning couple will work with a producer and go on tour
- the celeb judges: Jojo and Jordan, Jason Mraz, and Kesha
- the performances and song assignments of each couple
- the strange rose ceremony with Chris Harrison
- the elimination of Danny and Bekah
- listener questions and more!
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!