Amy and Haley recap The Bachelor Season 23 Episode 7, as Colton Underwood takes the remaining seven women to his hometown of Denver.
In this Bachelor podcast, they talk about:
- the change in format of this episode, with 3 one-on-ones and a small group date, all with roses instead of a rose ceremony
- Ben Higgins giving Colton advice
- Chris Harrison not coming to Denver
- The women meeting Colton’s dog Sniper
- Colton’s one on one date with Tayshia walking around Denver
- Tayshia telling Colton that Cassie and Caelynn aren’t ready to get married and want to be the Bachelorette
- The one on one date with Caelynn with snowboarding, private concert at Red Rocks and her defending herself
- Hannah B’s one-on-one date meeting Colton’s parents and going to an airplane hangar
- Hannah B getting sent home on her date
- The four-on-one group date with Hannah G, Heather, Kirpa, and Cassie
- Heather leaving immediately on the group date because she wasn’t feeling it
- Colton selecting Hannah G for the first rose and continuing a 2-on-1 date with Cassie and Kirpa
- Kirpa telling Colton she has doubts about Cassie’s readiness for marriage
- Caelynn showing up on the group date to defend Cassie with Colton
- Colton’s decision to choose Cassie
- listener questions and more!
Amy and Haley provide an update of Draft Scores. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point details.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!