Amy and Haley recap The Bachelor Season 21 Episode 7, as Nick Viall takes the remaining six women to the island of Bimini.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- the conclusion to Nick’s feelings of doubt
- Nick’s one on one date with Vanessa snorkeling by a shipwreck
- Nick’s reaction to Vanessa saying “I love you”
- The swimming with sharks group date with Raven, Corinne, and Kristina
- Raven getting the group date rose
- The one on one date with Danielle M
- Danielle M getting sent home on her date
- Corinne going to Nick’s hotel room to console him
- Nick turning Corinne away before things get too heated
- Rachel’s one on one date exploring Bimini
- Nick going to the suite to eliminate Kristina prior to a rose ceremony
- Theories as to whether rose ceremonies exist anymore
- Reactions to the Bachelorette announcement, which ABC announced while the woman is still a contestant on the show
NOTE: A spoiler warning is provided before the discussion about the next Bachelorette at the end of the podcast.
Amy and Haley provide an update of Draft Scores and answer listener questions. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point details.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!