Please unpack your knives and stay! The Top Chef Judges’ Table is back on Reality TV RHAP-Ups to cover season 17, Top Chef: All-Stars L.A.
The all-star line up of Haley Strong (@hstrong_), Josh Wigler (@roundhoward), Emily Fox (@emelette), Curt Clark (@CurtClark), Antonio Mazzaro (@acmazzaro) and Mike Bloom (@AMikeBloomType) return to the podcast this week to discuss “Get Your Phil,” the sixth episode of season 17. In their conversation, the panel discusses Last Chance Kitchen right up front, considering its ramifications for the rest of the season. Plus, umami-bombs all around as the panel digs into their sweet-and-sour cravings, and much more.
The Top Chef podcast records on Saturdays, send any and all feedback to the hosts on Twitter.
Lisa Fernandes’ Sweet Chili: Gift Card
Cooking with Nini: Take Virtual Classes with Nini Nguyen
Josh Wigler | Twitter: @roundhoward, Instagram: @roundhoward
Antonio Mazzaro | Twitter: @acmazzaro, Instragram: @acmazzaro
- • Karen Akunowicz (First LCK Champion)
- • Eric Adjepong
- • Melissa King
- • Gregory Gourdet
- • Stephanie Cmar
- • Jennifer Carroll (fifth eliminated, fourth one out in LCK)
- • Kevin Gillespie
- • Angelo Sosa (second eliminated, first one out of LCK)
- • Lisa Fernandes (fourth eliminated, fifth one out in LCK)
TEAM BRININI (aka TEAM CLARK)
- • Bryan Voltaggio
- • Brian Malarkey
- • Nini Nguyen (sixth eliminated, active in LCK)
THE HOUSE (aka TEAM WIGLER)
- • Lee Ann Wong
- • Joe Sasto (first eliminated, third one out in LCK)
- • Jamie Lynch (third eliminated, second one out of LCK)