Please unpack your knives and stay! The Top Chef Judges’ Table is back on Reality TV RHAP-Ups to cover season 17, Top Chef: All-Stars L.A.
The all-star line up of Haley Strong (@hstrong_), Josh Wigler (@roundhoward), Emily Fox (@emelette), Curt Clark (@CurtClark), Antonio Mazzaro (@acmazzaro) and Mike Bloom (@AMikeBloomType) return to the podcast this week to discuss “Bring Your Loved Ones to Work,” the fifth episode of season 17. In their conversation, the panel discusses the ways in which Top Chef bakes family into their challenges this week (not literally we hope), and — as always — cooking recommendations for the listeners.
The Top Chef podcast records on Saturdays, send any and all feedback to the hosts on Twitter.
Josh Wigler | Twitter: @roundhoward, Instagram: @roundhoward
Antonio Mazzaro | Twitter: @acmazzaro, Instragram: @acmazzaro
- • Eric Adjepong
- • Karen Akunowicz
- • Melissa King
- • Gregory Gourdet
- • Stephanie Cmar
- • Jennifer Carroll (fifth eliminated, fourth one out in LCK)
- • Kevin Gillespie
- • Angelo Sosa (second eliminated, first one out of LCK)
- • Lisa Fernandes (fourth eliminated, active in LCK)
TEAM BRININI (aka TEAM CLARK)
- • Bryan Voltaggio
- • Nini Nguyen
- • Brian Malarkey
THE HOUSE (aka TEAM WIGLER)
- • Lee Ann Wong
- • Joe Sasto (first eliminated, third one out in LCK)
- • Jamie Lynch (third eliminated, second one out of LCK)