Nothing But Netflix #6: Shameless with Nicole Cesternino
Welcome to the newest throwback podcast on Rob Has a Podcast: Nothing But Netflix! Each week, your hosts Rob Cesternino (@RobCesternino) and Chappell (@Chappells_Show) log in to their streaming service accounts and find something new to check out!
After the “RHAP Rewind” ended, Rob and Chappell had to find something new to podcast about each week, and thus, Nothing But Netflix was born! This week, Rob and Chappell visit a show on Netflix that is one of Showtime’s longest mainstays that recently concluded its eleventh and final season: Shameless. They are joined by a guest that needs no introduction and is responsible for so much of RHAP being the way it is: Rob’s very own wife, the First Lady of Podcasting, the one and only Nicole Cesternino (@NicoleCesWhat). This week, the group visited the premiere of the series, “Pilot,” which originally aired on January 9, 2011, and the entire series as a whole. Shameless is an eleven-season series about siblings in a dysfunctional Chicago family who struggle while coping with their alcoholic father.
Have you seen the full series before? Head on over to Twitter to let us know by tagging @RobHasAPodcast and using the hashtag #RHAP.
Past Episodes of Nothing But Netflix:
- Nothing But Netflix #1: Seinfeld with Akiva Wienerkur – October 2, 2021
- Nothing But Netflix #2: Squid Game with Josh Wigler – October 11, 2021
- Nothing But Netflix #3: The Great British Bake-Off with Haley Strong and Curt Clark – October 18, 2021
- Nothing But Netflix #4: You – October 25, 2021
- Nothing But Netflix #5: Night Teeth – October 28, 2021