Amy and Haley discuss The Bachelorette Season 14 Episode 8, as Hannah Brown goes on four hometown dates with Peter, Tyler, Luke, and Jed.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- Peter’s hometown date in West Lake Village, California, including flying Hannah in a plane.
- The normalcy of Peter’s family
- Tyler’s hometown date in Jupiter, Florida, including boating and dancing.
- Tyler’s emotion at seeing his father and its impact on wanting to be in a relationship.
- Luke’s hometown date in Gainesville, Georgia including meeting his bible study group and saying “I love you”
- Jed’s hometown date in Knoxville, Tennessee, including songwriting together and mixed reactions from his family about his readiness for marriage
- Thoughts on whether Jed’s family knew of his alleged intentions for going on the show or his rumored girlfriend at the time of filming
- an unlikely theory about the much-hyped “windmill sex” referred to in the previews
- the rose ceremony “twist,” with Hannah requesting an additional rose and keeping all four guys for fantasy suites week
- the lack of suspense about whether Luke was staying due to previews, and surprises about order of Hannah’s selections in the rose ceremony
- listener questions, comparisons of Hannah’s guys to Vanderpump Rules guys, Takes from Doug, and more!
Amy and Haley did not have updated draft results this week. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point results for the week.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!