Amy and Haley recap The Bachelorette Season 15 Episode 2, as Hannah Brown goes on two group dates and her first one on one date with Tyler G.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- The Mr. Right pageant group date with guest judges Miss J Alexander, Alaska, and Alyssa Edwards and guys Grant, Luke S., Mike, Jed, Jonathan, John Paul Jones, Dylan, and Luke P.
- Luke P revealing he’s starting to fall in love with Hannah
- Jed’s singing talents and John Paul Jones unicycling
- Tyler G.’s ATV and helicopter one-on-one date with Hannah
- The roller derby group date with guest Fred Willard and guys Devin, Mateo, Daron, Connor J, Kevin, Dustin, Tyler C., Joey, Peter, and Garrett
- Cam showing up to the group date cocktail party because he was upset he didn’t get a date this week
- The guys confronting Cam
- Luke P giving Hannah a massage at the cocktail party
- Jed reacting to seeing Hannah and Luke together
- Cam offering Hannah chicken nuggets during her time with Kevin
- Luke P stealing time after the rose ceremony
- the eliminations of Connor J, Daron, and Matthew
- Listener questions, takes from Doug and more!
Amy and Haley provide an update of draft results- Haley has a Strong lead with 51, losing only Daron. Amy is in second with 36, not losing anyone this week. Mary is in third with 25 and down to only 3 guys on her team: Tyler C, Mike J, and Grant. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point results this week.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!