Amy and Haley discuss The Bachelorette Season 14 Episode 8, as Becca Kufrin goes on four hometown dates with Jason, Garrett, Blake, and Colton.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- Becca’s date in Manteca, California with Garrett, including his tomato planting tractor ride and discussion of his ex wife.
- Jason’s hometown date in Buffalo, New York, including a wing-eating competition and Zamboni ride
- Jason’s mother hinting that Becca may not have strong feelings
- Blake’s hometown date in Bailey, Colorado including his surprise concert with Betty Who and his revelation about the tragedy at his high school
- Colton’s hometown date in Parker, Colorado, including Children’s Hospital visit and discussion of his virginity
- Tia showing up to say she is sick to her stomach that Colton is still in the running
- Colton asking Chris Harrison about the fantasy suite date expectations
- Thoughts on the next Bachelor and BIP
- listener questions and more!
Amy and Haley are now tied for second in the draft with 113 points, but Melissa Deni (@itsmelissaaa) has the clear lead with 177 points. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point results for the week.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper), Haley (@hstrong_), and Mel (@melgotserved) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!
Head to www.warbyparker.com/bach to order your free Home Try-On’s today!