Amy and Angela (filling in for Haley) recap The Bachelor Season 23 Episode 5, as Colton Underwood takes the women to Thailand.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- Bachelor Nation baby news including Bekah Martinez new baby girl
- Why Kirpa had an injured chin
- Heather’s one-on-one boat date, including first kiss with fireworks
- Elyse quitting the show in mysterious fashion
- The survival group date including Jungle Joe and Demi, Hannah B, and Hannah G escaping for food and wine
- Tayshia stealing little moments with Colton
- Onyeka telling Colton Nicole isn’t there for the right reasons
- Hannah B saying she’s falling in love with Colton and winning the group date rose
- Cassie’s one-on-one date on a private island (pile of sand)
- the continuing drama of Onyeka and Nicole at the cocktail party
- which women have faded to the background
- thoughts about how the “To Be Continued” drama might resolve
- a “who tweeted it” game from Haley’s feed and more!
Amy provides an update of Draft Scores and answer listener questions. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point details.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) Haley (@hstrong_) and Angela (@angpalaggi) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!