Amy and Haley recap The Bachelor Season 23 Episode 4, as Colton Underwood takes the women to Singapore.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- Chris Harrison mixing up Hannah B and Caelynn
- Jim’s connection to one of the contestants this season
- Colton and the women traveling to Singapore
- Tayshia’s one-on-one bungee jumping date, including Ferris Wheel ride
- Tayshia revealing she was divorced
- The city exploration date featuring traditional foods, leeches, and fortune telling
- The fortune teller saying Cassie was Colton’s sister in a past life
- Courtney getting upset with Demi for having time with Colton
- the women’s mini-dates with Colton after exploring the city
- Demi telling Colton about her mom in prison and winning the group date rose
- Caelynn’s one-on-one date with shopping spree
- Caelynn’s powerful and heartbreaking story, revealing to Colton that she was sexually assaulted
- Colton’s ability to empathize with the women when they share tough stories
- Caelynn and Hannah B making up
- Demi calling Courtney the “cancer of the house”
- Elimination of Courtney and Tracy
- Predictions for the next Bachelorette and BIP
- Bachelor Nation news and more!
Amy and Haley provide an update of Draft Scores and answer listener questions. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point details.
Follow Chef Jim Smith (@chefJimSmith), Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!