Amy and Haley recap The Bachelor Season 23 Episode 2, as Colton Underwood goes on a one-on-one date with Hannah B, a “first time” storytelling group date, and a Bachelor Summer Camp group date.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- the storytelling group date featuring Nick Offerman and Megan Mulally
- Demi telling the story of her first kiss with Colton by kissing him in the audience
- Tracy’s one-sided feud with Demi about touching the rose
- Hannah B’s one-on-one date in the desert with a hot tub
- Hannah B acting awkward on the date
- Elyse being part of the cougar den of women 27 years old and up
- Caelynn and Hannah talking about each other behind their backs
- the Camp Bachelor group date featuring Billy Eichner
- the winning team getting to stay overnight on the group date
- Demi stealing Colton away to the Fantasy Closet for a massage while wearing a robe at the cocktail party
- Bachelor Nation news and more!
Amy and Haley provide an update of Draft Scores and answer listener questions. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point details.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!