Amy and Haley recap The Bachelor Season 22 Episode 8, as Arie Luyendyk, Jr. visits the hometowns of Kendall, Tia, Becca, and Lauren B.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- Arie’s hometown date and taxidermy exercise with Kendall in Los Angeles, California
- Arie’s hometown date and race car experience with Tia in Wiener, Arkansas
- Arie’s hometown date and apple picking with Becca in Prior Lake, Minnesota
- Arie’s hometown date and horseback riding on the beach visit with Lauren B. in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- The many death threats and intimidation Arie encountered
- Everyone’s parents giving the same answer of “I trust my daughter” rather than giving their blessing
- Arie pulling Kendall aside at the rose ceremony to question her about her readiness for marriage
- Speculations for the next Bachelorette
- audience questions and more!
Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point details.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!
For our special offer with Hello Fresh meal delivery service, visit HelloFresh.com and enter the promo code “bachelor30”.