Amy and Haley recap The Bachelor Season 22 Episode 7, as Arie Luyendyk Jr. takes the remaining seven women to beautiful Tuscany
In this podcast, they talk about:
- the change in format of this episode, with 3 one-on-ones and a small group date, all with roses instead of a rose ceremony
- Nick’s one on one date with Becca K walking around a small town
- Jacqueline’s growing doubts
- Jacqueline making out with Arie as she said goodbye
- The one on one date with Lauren B, one week after her last individual date
- Seinne’s one-on-one date truffle hunting with Arie
- Seinne getting sent home on her date
- The three-on-one group date with Kendall, Tia, and Bekah M.
- Arie selecting Kendall for the first rose and continuing a 2-on-1 date with Tia and Bekah
- Tia telling Arie she has doubts about Bekah’s readiness for marriage
- Arie’s decision to choose Tia over Bekah
- Thoughts on the upcoming hometown dates and Bachelor Winter Games
Amy and Haley provide an update of Draft Scores and answer listener questions. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point details.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!
The promo discussed on the podcast is TryWinc.com/Bach – for $20 off your first order of wines selected just for you!