Amy and Haley recap The Bachelor Season 21 Episode 4, as Nick Viall takes the women to his hometown of Waukesha, Wisconsin.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- Corinne, Corinne, and more Corinne
- Brittany and Christen getting eliminated at the rose ceremony
- To Be Continued episode woes
- Vanessa calling Nick out regarding the bouncy castle straddling session
- Corinne and Taylor’s ongoing feud
- Danielle L.’s one-on-one in Waukesha, including a run-in with Nick’s ex, Amber, bakery-making Nickerdoodle cookies, and a semi-private concert of country artist Nick Lane
- Danielle’s divorce fears
- The dairy farm date with Alexis, Vanessa, Jasmine, Jaimi, Sarah, Whitney, Kristina, Astrid, Danielle, Taylor, Josephine, and Corinne, featuring poop-scooping as a main event
- Corinne’s hand issues and panic naps
- Jaimi handling the cow’s teat
- Kristina winning the group date rose
- Raven’s one-on-one date at Nick’s sister Bella’s soccer game and the roller rink
- Raven meeting Nick’s parents
- Alexis believing in aliens and Josephine singing a cappella
- Raven’s story about discovering her cheating ex
- The forgotten edits of women such as Whitney, Sarah, Astrid, and Alexis
- Predictions for the next Bachelorette
- Cheese pasta, music videos and more!
Amy and Haley provide an update of Draft Scores and answer listener questions. Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point details.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!
Reality TV RHAP-ups: Reality TV Podcasts
Friends of Rob Has a Podcast
Bachelor, MTV Challenge and Reality TV Podcasts
How to Help Support RHAP
- Become a Patron of Rob Has a Podcast | RobHasAwebsite.com/Patron