RHAP Amazon Shop: Amazon.com/shop/RHAP
In this special off-season podcast, Amy and Haley talk about five Love and Dating Reality Shows they’ve been checking out during their podcast vacation from covering The Bachelor, Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise:
- Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After?– the reality show on Freeform following Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell, who got engaged on The Bachelor
- Bachelorette Canada – starring Jasmine Lorimer, from Kenora, Ontario, airing on the W Network in Canada
- Catching Kelce – starring NFL player Travis Kelce, tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs, airing on the E! network
- Finding Prince Charming – hosted by Lance Bass and airing on Logo, this reality show is dubbed as “The Gay Bachelor,” with 15 men competing for the love of the lead, Robert Sepulveda, Jr.
- Married at First Sight, Season 4 – airing on FYI, this show follows 3 couples who agree to get married without ever meeting until they get to the altar
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and let them know what shows you’re watching in the comments!