- News from Bachelor Nation: Jade and Tanner got married, and wedding will air on Valentine’s day on ABC
- Catherine and Sean Lowe using puppets to describe their sex life on Marriage Boot Camp
- The “Bland Man” spoof of The Bachelor on Saturday Night Live
- Ben’s one-on-one date with Jojo, including helicopter and fireworks
- The talent show group date with Amanda, Jubilee, Caila, Lauren B, Lauren H, Amber, Haley, Emily, Leah, Jennifer, Rachel, and Olivia
- Olivia’s cake dance and some of the other talents displayed at the Terry Fator theatre
- Olivia’s panic attack and repeated uncomfortable talks with Ben
- Caila being a “sex panther”
- Lauren B winning the group date rose and her connection with Ben
- Ben’s one-on-one date with Becca, marrying other couples in Las Vegas
- Ben’s impromptu “hometown” date with the twins, Emily and Haley, including meeting their mom and dogs, and his decision to eliminate Haley
- Rachel and Amber getting eliminated at the rose ceremony
- and more!
Listen to the Podcast
Amy and Haley recap The Bachelor Season 20 Episode 4, as the ladies join Ben Higgins in Las Vegas, marriage capital of the world and hometown of the twins, Emily and Haley.
In this podcast, they talk about:
As always they provide an update of Draft Scores, answer listener questions, and play a round of “Sean Tweets.” Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point details.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!
Subscribe for weekly RHAP-ups with Amy and Haley![/caption]