Amy and guest host Jordan Parhar recap The Bachelor Season 21 Episode 5, as Nick Viall travels with the women to New Orleans, Louisiana.
In this podcast, they talk about:
- Corinne and Taylor’s ongoing fight and eventual 2-on-1 date
- the rose ceremony eliminations of Sarah and Astrid
- Rachel’s one-on-one in New Orleans, including a concert, street dancing, and beignet-eating
- The Houmas House haunted mansion date with Alexis, Vanessa, Jasmine, Jaimi, Whitney, Kristina, Danielle M, Danielle L, Josephine, and Raven
- The little girl May who haunts the house
- Danielle M getting the group date rose
- Raven saying the moment she fell in love with Nick was when he sang The Little Mermaid song
- Alexis making out with Nick Viall as Nicolas Cage
- The voodoo priestess and tarot card reader on the bayou date with Corinne and Taylor
- Jordan’s newfound affection for Ben Higgins
- Listener name stories and more!
Amy and Jordan provide an update of Draft Scores and answer listener questions. Jordan maintains his sizable lead! Follow Scorekeeper George on Twitter (@GeorgeCTV) for full draft point details.
Follow Amy (@RHAPrecapper), Jordan(@jordanparhar) and Haley (@hstrong_) on Twitter and share your thoughts in the comments!