And now for something completely different. Rob Cesternino talks with Judy Swartz who has compiled a list of the 9 most VILE things that ever happened on Survivor. As Judy rattles off her list, Rob then attempts to rank them from most vile to least vile in a very unsettling podcast.
The 9 Most Vile Moments in Survivor History are (in chronological order) are:
- The Pagong tribe eats rats in the first season of Survivor.
- Mike Skupin kills a boar and then marks his face with the boar’s blood in Survivor: Australia.
- Mike Skupin burns the skin off his hands in the fire in Survivor: Australia.
- Boston Rob can’t keep down the farfaru in an early immunity challenge in Survivor: Marquesas.
- Kathy has to urinate on John Carroll’s hand after being stung by a sea urchin in Marquesas.
- Shane Powers’ chaffing causes him to get a rash in an awkward place in Survivor: Exile Island.
- Jonathan Penner’s knee becomes incredibly infected during Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites.
- Tarzan’s underwear features an unusual stain which is either dirt or something else in Survivor: One World.
- Katie Collins’ feet become so water-logged that her toenail falls off on Survivor: Blood vs Water.
Listen to the podcast to hear if you agree with Rob’s ranking of the most vile moments and post your own lists in the comments section below.
View Images of the Most Vile Survivor Moments
Click the photos below to see a larger image of the most vile moments.