The Circle | Season 1, Episode 11 Recap with Bobby Goodsby: “The Last Rating”
Taran Armstrong (@ArmstrongTaran) is joined by the Big Brother live feed updater Bobby Goodsby (@GoodsbyBobby) to discuss everything from the eleventh episode of season 1 of the new Netflix series The Circle, which was titled “The Last Rating.”
First, Taran and Bobby discussed this episode’s game called “Most Likely” and how they thought the game could influence all of the ratings going forward and how each player reacted to the game. Then, they made predictions on how this game will affect the rest of the game.
Next, Taran and Bobby gave their thoughts on the final set of ratings and discuss all the potential strategies each player used and should’ve used when making their ratings. Then, they talked about all the implications of these ratings, including their thoughts on the twist where the lowest rated player was immediately blocked.
Finally, they discussed who was blocked, who this person ended up going to meet, and this person’s video to the rest of the players. Taran and Bobby then made their winner predictions and discussed the final face-to-face chat.
Schedule of The Circle RHAP Season 1 Week 3 Podcasts
- 1/15 – The Circle | Season 1, Episode 9 Recap with Taran Armstrong and David Bloomberg
- 1/15 – The Circle | Season 1, Episode 10 Recap with Taran Armstrong and Lita Brillman
- 1/15 – The Circle | Season 1, Episode 11 Recap with Taran Armstrong and Booby Goodsby
- 1/16 at 9 PM ET – The Circle | Season 1, Week 3 Roundtable with Rob Cesternino, Taran Armstrong, Kirsten MacInnis, Mary Kwiatkowski, and Tim Wilson
The Circle Release Schedule
- January 1, 2020 – Episodes 1-4
- January 8, 2020 – Episodes 5-8
- January 15, 2020 – Episodes 9-12