Dan Heaton (@ptsnob) and guest host Mike Bloom (@amikebloomtype) marvel at the teams’ mistakes in Episode 4 of Season 3 of the Amazing Race Canada in Halifax, Nova Scotia. They tackle these important questions and more:
- Why were teams making so many errors?
- Did the eliminated team have any chance once they lost the passport?
- Which team is the only solid contender with consistent finishes?
- Was it a good idea for five teams to work together in the library?
- Why are Nic and Sabrina such great TV?
- Which teams are most likely to face the U-Turn?
- What do we think of the new task coming next week?