– After yet another epically entertaining episode, Guest Blogger Andy Baker was left scratching his head: Why did Penner vote for Abi? Why did Abi reveal her idol? And why, oh why, did Pete’s soul-reading ability fail him? If you want to know the answers to these questions – and more! – then you have to check out this week’s Baker’s Dozen!
– In this week’s column, Guest Blogger Andy Baker takes an extensive look at last week’s Tribal Council in an attempt to understand everything that’s been going on in the Dangrayne camp. If you want to see Andy peel back all the layers of the onion – as well as weigh in on a lot of other random topics – you have to check out this week’s Baker’s Dozen!
– In this week’s column, Guest Blogger Andy Baker crosses a lot of questions off of his Survivor grocery list: How did Jeff Kent backstab himself? Why should everyone left in the game fear the power of Penner? Who is the merge going to hurt, and who is it going to help? What new alliances should the eleven remaining castaways consider creating? And what the heck is going on with AB’s pre-season pick to win it all, Mike Skupin?! All this and more in the latest Baker’s Dozen!
– We just had a double elimination, and all Guest Blogger Andy Baker wants to talk about is the merge and the jury. If you want to know what he has to say about pre-merge jurors… if you want to know just how many Survivor commandments were violated this week… and if you want to see him admit just how wrong he was in his pre-season cast assessment, then you can’t miss this Baker’s Dozen!
10/13/12 – Survivor Blogger Andy Baker delves into the narrative developments and editing undercurrents of Survivor: Philippines. Which castaways are endgame factors? Which players are doomed for an early departure? The answers to these questions – and more! – can be found in this week’s Baker’s Dozen!
– After another week of immunity challenge ineptitude from Matsing, Guest Blogger Andy Baker has had enough! In the latest Baker’s Dozen, he questions the Survivor casting process, and wonders if there might be an ulterior motive to the decidedly unbalanced design of this season’s three tribes. If you’re fond of Survivor, conspiracy theories, and righteous indignation, you can’t miss this Baker’s Dozen!
– Now that’s what you call an episode of Survivor: Cuddling and cookies! Probst getting frisky! Roxy preaching the truth! If you want to read what Guest Blogger Andy Baker has to say about the latest developments on Survivor: Philippines – including an explanation of a few key early game Survivor commandments – then check out the latest Baker’s Dozen!
– Survivor is back, and Guest Blogger Andy Baker couldn’t be happier. A 90-minute episode, a full intro, three tribes led by a trio of intriguing returnees, a deep water challenge, and a Fairplay-hating, Hantz-worshipping, metaphor-murdering first boot… what’s not to love? Check out what Andy has to say in the first Baker’s Dozen of the season!
– On Wednesday night, at around 10:30 EST, a crime was committed on live television: Ian Terry stole $500k and the Big Brother 14 crown from Dan Gheesling. How the heck did this happen? Guest blogger Andy Baker weighs in on the finale in his last BB14 Baker’s Dozen!
Andy Baker previews the upcoming cast of Survivor 25 with an in-depth look at all 18 of the players competing on Survivor Philippines
– Dan “My Last Name Means Assassin in Swedish” Gheesling added yet another victim to his body count, sending Shane home and nearly killing Ian (heart attack) and Danielle (heart ripped from chest) in the process. With less than a week left in the game, and only two players left to beat, can Dan win BB again? Or is he doomed to second place? Read the penultimate Big Brother Baker’s Dozen and find out!
– Frank’s gone (@$#%&!), Joe’s gone (I FEEL BAD FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE JURY HOUSE), and Ted the Bear’s gone (oh no!)… if you want to know what guest blogger Andy Baker thinks about these developments, step inside the Bakery and grab yourself a Baker’s Dozen!
There’s been a fortnight of fun inside the Big Brother house since the last Baker’s Dozen was pulled from the oven – it’s time to find out what Guest Contributor Andy Baker has to say about the final seven houseguests!
Janelle is out (for now), Frank is the new HoH, and we’re being force-fed a new fauxmance – that must mean it’s time for another Big Brother Baker’s Dozen from guest blogger Andy Baker!
Guest blogger Andy Baker ponders the ramifications of Danielle nominating two newbies in the latest Baker’s Dozen!