Survivor 41 Episode 4 Feedback with Reem Daly
Rob Cesternino (@RobCesternino) is back to take the feedback from all the listeners of Rob Has a Podcast in the fourth feedback show of Survivor 41. This week, Rob is joined by the legendary first boot of Survivor: Edge of Extinction Reem Daly (@TheReemDaly) to discuss everything that happened during the fourth episode of the season and go through all the questions the listeners submitted for the podcast.
Additionally, you may send in your questions for every future feedback show by going to robhasawebsite.com/voicemail, by calling (323) 282-RHAP, or by emailing survivor [at] robhasawebsite [dot] com.
NOTE: You can gain early access to the weekly feedback show as soon as it’s recorded by becoming a Patron of RHAP at robhasawebsite.com/patron.
Schedule of the RHAP Survivor 41 Episode 4 Podcasts
- 10/13 @ 9:15 PM ET – Survivor 41 Episode 4 Know-It-Alls with Rob Cesternino and Stephen Fishbach
- 10/14 – Survivor 41 Episode 4 Exit Interview with Rob Cesternino and JD Robinson
- 10/14 @ 7 PM ET – Survivor 41 Episode 4 Stockwatch with Taran Armstrong and Chantele Francis
- 10/14 – Survivor 41 Episode 4 Recap with Rob Cesternino and Parvati Shallow
- 10/15 – Survivor 41 Episode 4 Bonus Episode with Rob Cesternino and Rory Freeman
- 10/16 – Survivor 41 Episode 4 RHAP B&B with Mike Bloom, Liana Boraas, and Sasha Joseph
- 10/16 – Survivor 41 Episode 4 Why ____ Lost with David Bloomberg and Jessica Lewis
- 10/16 – Survivor 41 Episode 4 Survivor Global with Shannon Guss, Renier Louwrens, and Amy Eliason
- 10/17 – Survivor 41 Episode 4 Feedback with Rob Cesternino and Reem Daly
- 10/18 @ 7 PM ET – Survivor 41 Episode 4 Patron Q&A with Rob Cesternino and LaTonya Starks
Past RHAP Survivor 41 Feedback Shows
- 9/26 – Survivor 41 Premiere Feedback with Rob Cesternino and Chappell
- 10/3 – Survivor 41 Episode 2 Feedback with Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler
- 10/10 – Survivor 41 Episode 3 Feedback with Rob Cesternino and Peridiam
- All Survivor content on Rob Has a Podcast
- Survivor 41 Cast (from Mike Bloom at Parade.com)