Rob Cesternino and Nicole were very sad to see Stacey Powell go home from Survivor South Pacific. The queen of onomatopoeia joins Rob and Nicole to discuss the following:
– What went wrong in the relationship between Stacey and Coach (a.k.a. Benjamin). How did Coach really get on Stacey’s nerves?
– Why was Stacey so annoyed with Edna? What specifically was Edna doing to get Stacey so worked up?
– Who were Stacey’s closest allies in the tribe?
– What did Stacey have to say about Brandon Hantz? Did she hold the fact that Brandon is Russell’s nephew against him in the game?
– What is it like for Stacey to work in the real world as a mortician when she has such a fun and colorful personality?
You’ll be yelling Blam, Boom and Bing all day as we give you the official Stacey Powell from Survivor South Pacific exit interview.[audio:http://traffic.libsyn.com/robcesternino/2011-10-13-stacey.mp3]