Survivor 42 | RHAP B&B Week 4 with Mike Bloom and Liana Boraas
With a new Survivor season upon us, it’s time for Mike Bloom and Liana Boraas to re-open the RHAP B&B! On the B&B, Mike and Liana are inspired by the lighter side of Survivor, featuring a series of segments and games based on what’s happening on Survivor that week. Mike and Liana are joined this week by Mari Forth (@MariTalks2Much).
This week’s charity shoutout is The Trevor Project, which provides information and support to LGBTQIA+ youth. Click here to make a one-time or recurring donation.
If you have any suggestions for games or feedback for the B&B, feel free to reach out to us on social media or email rhapbnb [at] gmail [dot] com. We look forward to hopefully another fun season!
Be sure to follow your hosts as well as @RobHasAPodcast on Twitter and use #RHAP #Survivor42 to get in on the action! Also subscribe to RHAP’s Youtube channel and the RHAP Survivor feed to never miss an episode of our Survivor season 42 coverage.
- Mike Bloom @AMikeBloomType
- Liana Boraas @LianaRHAP
- Mari Forth @maritalks2much
Coming up this week in Survivor 42 coverage from Rob Has a Podcast and Reality TV RHAPups:
- March 30, 2022: Survivor Know-It-Alls with Rob Cesternino and Stephen Fishbach
- March 30, 2022: Survivor Stock Watch Week 4 with Taran Armstrong and Chantele Francis
- March 31, 2022: Episode 4 Exit Interview with Rob Cesternino and the fourth person voted off the island + This Week In Survivor History with Jordan Kalish
- March 31, 2022: Episode 4 Recap with Rob Cesternino and Xander Hastings of Survivor 41
- April 1, 2022: Purple Pants Podcast Survivor Edition with Brice Izyah
- April 1, 2022: Survivor Global with Shannon Guss and Phil Ferguson of Australian Survivor: Brains vs Brawn
- April 2, 2022: Episode 4 Feedback Show with Rob Cesternino and Ali Lasher
- April 2, 2022: Survivor BnB with Mike Bloom, Liana Boraas and Mari Forth
- April 2, 2022: Why ___ Lost with David Bloomberg and Jessica Lewis