Rob Cesternino talks with the latest player to be eliminated from Survivor: Kaoh Rong in our weekly exit interview podcast. Plus, Rob talks to Jordan Kalish about the moments from This Week in Survivor History
Survivor Kaoh Rong Exit Interview with Julia Sokolowski:
Rob asks Julia the following questions and more:
- Did Julia know that Michele and Cydney were not going to flip before last night’s tribal council?
- Did Julia feel betrayed that her closest ally, Michele, voted against her at this tribal council? Would she have done that to Michele?
- Why didn’t Julia try to get back with the other women in the way that Michele did after being left out of the vote against Scot?
- Why did Julia push for Tai to play his idol in the previous vote? Wouldn’t it have been best for Julia to have Tai go out at the Final 8?
- Does Julia feel bad about saying that the tribe should eat Mark, the chicken, as soon as Tai isn’t around?
- At the final 9, why did Julia go back with Aubry and Cydney to vote out Debbie when she could have stayed with the men and voted out Cydney?
- Why wasn’t Julia interested in going with the Debbie plan to split the vote 3-3 and then flushing the idol?
- Why were Julia and Aubry always so mistrusting of one another? Was it because of Aubry’s almost-vote against her or was there something before that?
- How did Julia develop such a close relationship with Scot after she came back from beauty beach?
- Would Julia play again?
- Was Julia’s father happy that she made the merge so she could therefore become datable?
Join us later on Thursday when we post our recap with Tyson Apostol of this week’s Survivor.
Watch this Week’s LIVE Know-It-Alls: