Exit Interview with the Second Player Voted out of Survivor Millennials vs. Gen X, Mari Takahashi
Each Thursday after Survivor, Rob Cesternino talks with the latest player voted out of the game. Today Rob speaks with the first player voted out of Season 33 and the Gen X tribe, Rachel Ako. Then Jordan Kalish returns to reveal a big new twist that has come to “This Week in Survivor History”.
In this interview Mari discusses:
- Was Mari aware that Jay had been told that Figgy was the target (and Michaela next) because in hindsight that was a lot of information for him to get
- How much did Mari tell the tribe about her background? Could she have gotten away with not revealing her success?
- Why was Mari the target of the tri-force?
- In addition to Hannah, Will and Michaela also flipped their votes. Which one was the more surprising flip to Mari?
- How did Mari end up on Survivor because it seems like it’s not a natural transition from the success she’s had in the video game world
- Does Mari have a desire to go do Survivor again?
Be sure to check back again on Thursday and Friday for our interview with Peih-Gee Law and our feedback show with Darnell Hamilton.