Rob Cesternino talks to the latest player voted out of Survivor Worlds Apart. Hali Ford was voted out of the Merica tribe in episode 8 of Survivor Season 30.
- Why does Hali think the women’s alliance wasn’t able to come together for this week’s vote?
- How big of a shock was it to Hali to eventually find out that Will wasn’t with the no-collar tribe anymore?
- Was Joe part of the women’s alliance?
- How did Hali react to Joe taking the swing votes on the reward challenge?
- Why did Hali say that she was unhappy with the game she played in her Ponderosa videos?
- Would Jenn have given Hali the hidden immunity idol in last week’s episode if she knew the votes were coming for Hali?
- Did Hali feel like her conversation with Tyler about joining the No Collar tribe had worked before the vote where Kelly went home?
- Why was Carolyn so quick to abandon Jenn and Carolyn after they had seemingly bonded over voting out Max?
- Does Hali regret not asking Nina to go skinny dipping?
- Hali seemed to be positive about Shirin in her Ponderosa videos but said that Max was annoying and a weirdo in other interviews. What were the differences between Max and Shirin?
- Where does Survivor rank in her numerical passions in life?
Watch Last Night’s Survivor Know-It-Alls:
Watch the Show on YouTube – SUBSCRIBE on YouTube – RSVP for the LIVE Event