Rob Cesternino talks with the first player to be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia in our weekly exit interview podcast. Then, Rob welcomes back Jordan Kalish (@JordanKalish) to talk about what went down on this week in Survivor History
Survivor Cambodia Exit Interview with Vytas Baskauskas who got voted off Season 31 on September 24, 2015
Rob asks Vytas the following questions and more in our weekly exit interview:
- Does Vytas feel like he was done in by forces that came together in the game or does he feel like players were targeting him from before the game started?
- Why does Vytas feel like Jeff Varner flipped against the shelter people
- Did Vytas think there was a 6th person voting with the “Shelter people”?
- Vytas said he would rather have missed the cut than gone out first. Does Vytas still feel this way? Why or why not?
- Besides Abi, what if any vibes were you getting at camp that made you have that moment where you said, “OK, I can’t get too comfortable here.”
- Did anything go down at tribal that didn’t make the show?
- Did Vytas think at the time that not getting the opportunity to campaign to secure numbers after the immunity challenge was especially bad for his game in particular?
- What has Aras said to Vytas since he came home?
- How is Vytas handling being the first player to have their second chance end?
Be sure to check back later today for Rob’s interview with Jenna Lewis, voicemails with Jessica Liese and Rob’s interviews with the final 3 players from Big Brother 17.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
For More on Vytas’ Game in Survivor Blood vs Water Check out Chapter 27 of The Evolution of Strategy