Rob Cesternino talks with the latest players to be eliminated from Survivor: Cambodia in our weekly exit interview podcast. Then, Rob welcomes back Jordan Kalish (@JordanKalish) to talk about what went down on this week in Survivor History
Survivor Cambodia Exit Interview with Abi-Maria Gomes, who got voted out on December 9, 2015
Rob asks the following questions of Joe and more:
- Why did Abi-Maria vote for Keith at last night’s vote because it seemed like plan was for Abi, Kelly and Keith to vote against Tasha?
- Out of Jeremy, Tasha and Spencer, who did Abi-Maria feel like she was the closest to on that side?
- Did Abi ever end up having the conversation with Tasha and Jeremy?
- What would have been Abi’s ideal final 3?
- How close was it for the plan to vote out Tasha to come together?
- Does Abi get upset when people call her a goat because in the Philippines she said that Skupin was a moron twice and an idiot once for NOT wanting to take Abi to the end?
- Why did Abi-Maria end up souring on Joe in the gaming and calling Joe moldy?
- Why did the relationship between Abi and Tasha fall apart after they seemed close at Angkor?
- Who was calling Abi-Maria annoying?
- Did Abi-Maria like being called the witches with Ciera and Kelley?
- Why did Abi-Maria say in her Ponderosa videos that she thought her second chance wasn’t fair?
- Why was Abi reluctant to move forward with Kelley at this vote when they had seemed to be close to this point in the game?
- Why did Abi-Maria seem to enjoy teasing Stephen so much?
- Who is Abi LEAST looking forward to seeing at the finale?
Be sure to check back later today for Rob’s podcasts with Boston Rob Mariano and voicemails with Mike Bloom.